It’s great when people are kind to us, but what’s even better is being kind to people that come into our lives. There is a saying that even ‘a smile can be charity.’
Kindness can ease our burdens, spread happiness and give someone a reason to smile – we can’t underestimate the power of kindness. So with that in mind, here’s 5 ideas for random acts of kindness.
Image courtesy of smallactofkindness.wordpress.com
1) Inspired by this beautiful picture of a dog and baby deer…..my first random act of kindness idea is to adopt an animal from a local animal shelter and give it a loving and forever home!
2) Buy your work colleague(s) a coffee
3) Text your friend…..or better yet call your friend/family member that you’ve been meaning to call and tell them how blessed you are to have them in your life.
4) Leave a post it note expressing your love for a loved one so it’s the first thing they’ll see in the morning.
5) Make a member of your family/room mate/partner breakfast in bed. If you live by yourself, make yourself breakfast in bed! We got to be kind to ourselves after all!
Please share some more random acts of kindness with me! Comments & ideas welcome.