Howdy peeps! I spent much of Monday winter cleaning and I started to de clutter our flat. It’s surprising how much crap can build up in no time at all.
Here’s 10 reasons why I love de-cluttering:
1) It’s good exercise.
2) It creates space…ahhh….breathe….move
3) My surroundings feel lighter and I feel lighter.
4) I donate stuff to my charity shop.
5) It clears my head.
6) I find it re-energising and reinvigorating!!!
7) It makes me realise that I don’t need that much at all and I’m less likely to spend splurge on more crap I don’t need.
8) It makes me grateful. The very fact that I can donate and clear my things out makes me realise how much I have.
9) It makes me happy.
10) You find things that went missing ages ago, like that pair of glasses or that ice scraper for the car. I knew it was somewhere.
Next on my de-clutter to do list is my wardrobe.
Merry Christmas x